No announcement yet.

Armenian Love to a Persian Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and thank you very much for your responces , i logged on from phone to keep track on this topic, i am doing my best and i think in just 2 month i did grow up alot emotionally , i stoped shouting at parents as i used to coz i know it wont do good, as for studieng ive finished studieng institute in bahrain but all those papers are there, n im going to try n find work but ill have to face dad with that , coz he has this whole though of "ur daughter of rich man, you shouldnt work on someone else" max i can do is open my buiesness here, but its bad idea if i plan to move with my SO than ill hve to leave buesness here :/ plus i dont want them to use they money for that and than put me in guilt again, so in few days ill b turning 23 n than might talk to dad :/ you see i have been spoiled ny whole life and been under care of em my dad kept saying i shouldnt work or even do anything at house, now suddenly they dont like it that i dont do anything. But they are ones that though me that and asking from me to do all now when im not ready is weired, its like telling kid to never walk to not get tired and than commanding him to run..... Ill have to take step by step n i actually do need help on how to grow up because i fear it, i always feared having to become adult n taking responsibilities, so ya thanks alot

Comment

wish i could stop missing him this much, how do people handle it i am watching him sleep right now, and its killing me, i want to be there where he is..... :'(

p,s worst part is that i cant even send him gifts :'( noone takes from armenia to Bahrain :'(
      Last edited by Efox; May 30, 2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Efox View Post
        wish i could stop missing him this much, how do people handle it i am watching him sleep right now, and its killing me, i want to be there where he is..... :'(

p,s worst part is that i cant even send him gifts :'( noone takes from armenia to Bahrain :'(
        how come you can't send him gifts? there's DHL and FedEX offices.
        do you mean from a store in Armenia that ships to Bahrain?
        If you're buying online, go to a Bahraini store. Also, don't underestimate the little things. a written letter carries a lot of sentiment. there's also a lot of "virtual" gifts you can send, like pictures, creating a playlist (like a mixed CD), little e-cards... have you checked out the list on the main site yet? lots of good ideas there.

About missing him; unfortunately it takes time to accommodate, and each person has a way to deal with it that works for them.
        when my SO and I went LD we had been CD for 4 years before, practically living together. the transition was brutal. I was lucky to find this site, and i admit it helped me keep sane. the first 6 months were very difficult, both of us were depressed, just 7000 miles and 10 timezones away. I used to sit in front of the computer for hours waiting for a chance to talk to him (chat, if i was lucky because internet in Lebanon was so slow it took one hour to load a 5 minute youtube video), and things kept getting harder and harder. i didn't have to deal with adjusting to a new life as he did, but i had the whole left by of "our"life to deal with.
        it took a while for us to find a balance, but eventually we did. believe it or not, things only got better when we spent less time trying to catch each-other online and focused on making ourselves happy. we were more fulfilled as a person, and had alot of things to talk about together instead of going about the traditional "Where are you/ I miss you/ why aren't you here".
        All this to say that for me (and us) keeping busy, finding a project, doing something that interested us was the key to keep us going. One of the things i worked on was a present for him. it took me a lot of time to make, and it was secret so no talking to him about it, but it felt great because of the excitement of making something for him.
        i hope, as the days go by, things will start to be easier on the both of you..
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hello no there isnt office here that sends n yes i was thinking of online buying i might get card for that if i can that would be great , because there is so much i can buy online that he will love :3 in that case he cant buy me anytging because my parents will see so cant give my adress , and yes from ideas i already used alot, like i made website axelfox.webs.com and im planning on doing some other stuff its just kinda diffrent......

You know everyone here probably knows that they will end up together with so if they going to wait n go thru distance, but my situation even if we wait we night not end up together so im scared to keep on going n than having to let him go......

Comment

i miss him..........................god this is so hard..............how long more can i handle being away.....

Comment

I decided to take step by step, and love him day by day, without thinking what can and might happen, and just do it

Comment

Im so stressed right now, its not enough we are on distance, i handle ALL from my parents......my ex armenian bf came to my parents to propose to me....now if i tell him no, i KNOW i will have war with my family, since they want me to marry him, they will nag ALOT............god help me

Comment

Working...
                X