Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does age matters? for me, its a no. Ill answer those replies. :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Soorryyy guys.

Comment

We've been had!! OMG! Well, I think she just showed her immaturity right there, pranking like that. Note to OP: get your material from your own experiences. That's where my ideas for my stories and poems come from. There are writing sites and writing groups on Facebook. Try out your ideas there.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

@Hun -- Maybe you should write about this instead:
        Science confirms: Online trolls are horrible people, also sadists
        After all, you have first hand experience.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Ok. Lemme try that one Thankyy and I'm sorry

Comment

Ok. HAHAHAHA thanks lol

Comment

Surely that is a ban-worthy offense? When are we getting rid of this waste of time?
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I am going to leave this site. So, I can't bother you all.

Sorry for this guys. Thank you for your comments.

Comment

I had the feeling that this was a made up story. I am glad it is so, just a poorly written fiction story.

I am probably wrong. But I know of a member, who claims to "write" stories everyone likes. She also likes to make threads similar to this one and filled with all kind of negative emotions. Asking for our thoughts and then ignoring advice that is not within what she wants to read.
                  She also has stories of older guys and such and some of us have, at some point, thought she is a troll.
                  I get the feeling this is the same person, who decided to open a new account, just to bother us. Hopefully I am wrong... You can now leave!

Comment

You might be right about that. If it's the one I think you are talking about, she needs some serious counseling.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Yeah, hope you aren't planning on a career as an author, you'll starve. You can't even write properly or well, so good luck with that, idiot. Why are you still online, thought you were quitting? No matter, you'll be banned if you don't anyway.
                      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That was quite cruel, and honestly doesn't sound like anything a "real" writer would do. Sounds more like "author" equal of Instagram "photographers."
                        You seem childish. Being a true writer is either a professional career, or a hobby. I hope you're not going to try for career. You realize people have to BUY your book so support you right? A billion views on your online blog doesn't mean you're a writer, any more than the million views the elephant video got make him an actor.

Comment

She is likely saying it is "just a story" to get everyone off her back. And the lack of sexual interaction I don't believe either.

Hun, if you are in this relationship you need to get out of it. A 50 year old man that pursues a 16 year old girl is a sick man.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                            She is likely saying it is "just a story" to get everyone off her back. And the lack of sexual interaction I don't believe either.

Hun, if you are in this relationship you need to get out of it. A 50 year old man that pursues a 16 year old girl is a sick man.
                            I believe what Michelle said is more likely..
                            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I don't know if this is a story or not, but I'll answer you, even if I agree with Michelle about the idea of get us off your beck

When I've read the thread title I was happy because me and my bf have 14 years of difference, but after I read all story I realized that is a bit different from mine.
                              We met and knew first time in person, I had the chance to know him face to face from beginning and my father was there to know him too, he is one of my romanian family friend's best friend, I'm turning 18 in few months and both of my parents met him and talked to him.

He told me too that he would surprise me coming here, but as I said before, I'd already met him (and then he didnt make me a surprise because I wanted to wait for him at the airport)

This is quite different.. So if it's a true story, be careful and look beyond sweet words which can be easily said behind a laptop.
                              Hope you realize that you need a safer and quiter situation.
                              Last edited by Cristiana; May 29, 2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

That someone would joke about this makes me feel utterly sick. Try telling the parents of Ashleigh Hall and countless others that this is a joke. You are one sad pathetic individual.

Comment

Working...
                                X