High School Sweethearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    I enjoyed writing this cause it helped me reflect and appreciate what I have! Sometimes I find myself taking him for granted, cause he has always been there. Thats what I like about LDR, is that he is not always there, so I have to sort it out myself and I appreciate him even more
    I agree too! I really liked how you put also with my LDR I won't have to ditch my friends for a looong period of time I can just be there for them and hang out. You know what I mean when you first get into a relationship you're always with that boyfriend/girlfriend and you completely forget your friends

Comment

I'm with my high school sweet heart too. But I've never got to live with him.
      Your story is sweet and I hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Adorable. I love how you can basically see you two grow up together in all your pictures.
        As for his mom, what a bitch.

Comment

Thanks guys
          Sometimes its a bit scary being with your high school sweetheart, as society really seems to portray the idea you have to go and experience life - and somehow if you have one partner you cannot do that.
          It took me a long time to realise it was BS - I met the man I love & no "experience" would be more important than that, or worth giving him up for. I love him, so I can experience life with him, we can do that together.
          I have known too many couples break up so they can "experience" life - if they are that great, then breaking up because you think you have to in order to do soemthing it's not worth it.

Haha anyway there is my morning piece of advice lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
            Thanks guys
            Sometimes its a bit scary being with your high school sweetheart, as society really seems to portray the idea you have to go and experience life - and somehow if you have one partner you cannot do that.
            It took me a long time to realise it was BS - I met the man I love & no "experience" would be more important than that, or worth giving him up for. I love him, so I can experience life with him, we can do that together.
            I have known too many couples break up so they can "experience" life - if they are that great, then breaking up because you think you have to in order to do soemthing it's not worth it.

Haha anyway there is my morning piece of advice lol!
            I was always questioning this cliche piece of advice. I think that once you find a person you would be happy to wake up next to in the morning, the rest will follow.

Comment

yeah, so did I, and then literally one day it just clicked
              I finally realised I wasn't missing out on anything having a long term boyfriend.
              Other than drunken one night stands... which is what everyone longs for right?
              haha yeah, our relationship has been so much better since I truely realised his worth

cliche I know, but true@

Comment

I agree We were kinda in the same boat. I went through the same stuff before I decided that it wouldn't be the end of the world to be with somebody that actually cared about me. The sex drugs and rock and roll lifestyle is so damaging. Im glad to see you came out of it with something worth while.

Comment

Working...
                X