It's finally happening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's finally happening!

I have been a long-time lurker here but just recently registered and felt that this would be appropriate for my first post.

I have fallen absolutely head over heels in love with my man. We met in May through a website about a mutual interest we share. I wasn't looking for anyone, it wasn;t a dating site but once we connected we just knew we were right for each other. Since that day, not one day has gone by where he doesnt make me feel like the most amazing girl in the world. But the distance has been rough. 1451 miles is not so easy or cheap to cover. But I finally bought plane tickets! I will be meeting him for the first time and spending Christmas and New Years together. And I finally feel comfortable in a relationship to give myself to him, I'm ready to lose my virginity on the trip as well.

Today the countdown is at 15 days until I hop on a plan and touch down in my lover's arms. It's almost surreal. I have wanted nothing more in my life than this and its finally happening. There is just such a mix of emotions but every single one of them good. This wait just seems like the longest two weeks of my life! (and his)

I find myself replaying the first time I see him off the plane in my mind over and over and over, when it finally does happen I don't think I'll be able to breathe. <3

Finding myself.

Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Good for you!!! Enjoy the trip

Comment

Working...
      X