We're kinda closing the distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're kinda closing the distance.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with my story, but long story short the distance between me and my SO is a triangle. I'm from MA he is from MD but I go to school in NY. It's a funky eight hour triangle. But now a plan is in the making, because of some unfortunate circumstances, that would mean he'll be coming to live in MA sometime between April and July. Doesn't exactly mean an end to the distance, but it definitely won't be so complicated now.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

So happy for you!! More weekend trips, yes?
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

That's awesome none-the-less! Hopefully this will mean when you're home from school you can see each other more often!

sigpic

Comment

That's great!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
          That's awesome none-the-less! Hopefully this will mean when you're home from school you can see each other more often!
          We sure will. He'll be living at my house. Lol

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
          So happy for you!! More weekend trips, yes?
          I don't have the money for weekend trips because I take a plane. But I am going to see him this weekend. My brother is taking a trip to DC, and my dad wants me and my SO to look out for him since he's only in high school. So I took advantage and made a weekend visit out of it.
          ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
          The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Hmm...the plan's been put on the back burner slightly. There is still a very heavy possibility that he will be moving; but it's not as certain as it was before. I really hope it works.

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Working...
            X