planes and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planes and stuff

right. long story short, ive been doing some research on plane tickets to canada from uk, as she cant come over here untill she graduates. most return tickets are around the £900-£1000 mark that i can find. however, apparently i can get something called a reverse return? where i buy the tickets from canada and have them mailed to me, and apparently this costs around £300?
    is this true?

cause iff it isthat means i can go see her this summer no problem, iff not, it wont be till at least christmas....

or, does anyone know of any cheep flights (that arent standby, my parents would never let me do that ¬_¬) that are around the £500 price mark? cause i can get about that by the summer.

i dont have to worry about food or a place to stay, her parents have allready agreed to it.
    so just flights, unless theres something else id need?

iff someone can answer some of these questions or give me another solution, please let me know

Hm..
    I think you need a visa. Not sure though.

Comment

im a minor, i didnt think you have to have a visa iff your a minor?

Comment

Hey,
        My bf is in the UK, and I'm in Canada, so I can offer you some advice!
        My bf didn't need a Visa to come here, and I didn't need one to go to the UK, but we only visited for a few weeks.
        The cheapest tickets we found were using the Canadian Affair airline. Neither of us ever paid 500 pounds for a round trip ticket, so what you're looking at is expensive I think. Canadian Affair is also really good because it lets you see the cheapest days for flying.
        Also, does she live near a big city, or will you have to travel to get to her town? I live in Toronto, so my bf just hops off the plane and 30 min later we're at my house. If she lives farther away then its really annoying/expensive to travel (if she doesn't pick you up in a car). If you have to take the greyhound make sure you bring a student ID, you get more than 50% off on tickets.
        Good luck!

Comment

her dad said heed come and pick me up from the aairport. id probly be fling into montreal, which is like quite far from hers :L
          with that airline can i buy tickets from the uk and use them to get to canada tho?
          im only 15, we dont have student id's till were in college, which is 16+ here :L
          also do you have a link to the site?
          thanks for the help

Comment

I'm from Canada... and well, I've been looking up the same information for my SO. So here is the link the Citizen and Immigration Canada:

Visitor Visa Exemptions
            citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia (Republic of), Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States, and Western Samoa;
            https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/...asp#exemptions
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

i was looking online at flights to canada and they are very expensive with air canada ( i was looking for christmas and it was £1000) but its only £500 if you fly with air france... just look around at different airlines and hopefully you will find something!

Comment

where does your SO live btw? im flying to montreal at christmas

Comment

i checked out that canada affies site, some flights are like £300 return!
                  she lives in cowansville, meaning id have to fly there aswell :L
                  whereabouts does yours live?

Comment

oo il look at it on google maps!
                    and wowwwwww! im going on there then:P
                    my boyfriend lives in ottawa

Comment

try edreams.com
                      Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Working...
                      X