Italians anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italians anywhere?

ŽBeen out of sight forever! I Know, I need to catch up with everything on this site that has given me so much
    But today and in a hurry I need help!
    Me and Matias are finally moving in, sooner than expected! He got a wonderful opportunity to move to Italy and do really good business, and I quit my horrible job and are moving with him! Thing is he is not being hired by no one so he can not apply for a job visa, any ideas onwhat we can do so that he is legal in the country? LAst resource is to get married, but we dont want to do it because we have to.

Any italians in here? Aiuto!!!
    Enamorada de ti!!

I'm not Italian (perhaps the next best thing: Austrian ), but I think, with most countries, it's the same nowadays: you'll have to either have a job or study at university or be/get married to get a visa. I think the student visa is the easiest thing and the work thing is probably the hardest. Perhaps he can come there on a tourist visa (valid for 3 months, I think) and you can see if living together works out well and if you find any other possibilities. If not, you can still get married after those three months. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you! We actually decided for what you wrote, he is going with a tourist visa and weŽll try it out. At least it will help give time to think about something else
      Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Working...
      X