August, if all goes well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August, if all goes well!

If everything goes according to plan, I will be living within a few blocks of him in August! YAY!! I've confirmed with University of South Florida and plan on attending the Honor's College, whose dorm is a few blocks from where my SO is currently living. And my parents are finally starting to relax about things. My mom didn't even bat an eyelash when I told her of my plans to visit him over Spring Break.
    The only down side? We are going to be going the longest stretches we've ever had to go without seeing each other. We are half way through the first stretch (Dec 20 - Mar 11), then it will probably be Apr 1 (anniversary ) to May 31. After that, I probably won't see him much until I move in to the dorm around Aug 16 ish. But I think knowing that we are about to close the distance is going to make things at least a little easier.
    Other than that, things are finally looking up! Thanks for everyone's support so far, especially floridaellen who helped a lot as far as figuring out things with USF. I can't wait until August

Congrats!!!!!!! It's the best thing in the world, and I know it'll work out. Much love and luck!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I just saw this! I'm very excited for you! And if you need any more help with USF or the Honors college just let me know!

And thanks for the comment about me. It made me happy

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

YAY!!! Congratulations!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Congrats! I'm hoping I will be able to say the same soon for July.

Finding myself.

Comment

Working...
            X