House-Hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House-Hunting!

During my visit this weekend for my SO's birthday, we spent an afternoon house-hunting! It was so much fun. Even though we looked at about six houses, we fell in LOVE with the first house we looked at. We made an offer on it yesterday and are waiting to hear back from the owner by tomorrow. Cross your fingers for us! If it goes they way I'm hoping I'll post some pictures later this week.
    *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Oh my that's so exciting! Fingers crossed. So exciting. Really hope you get the house!

Comment

Oh wow how exciting for you two!! A place to call "ours" Congrats if you get it! Hope you do!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

That's so exciting! Hope you guys get your dream house.

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed! I hope soon will be me and my husband! we just can't afford a house right now, but maybe next year!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Contracts signed! Barring any unforeseen problems, the house is ours! I'm giddy with excitement

Comment

Very cute! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! I agree with lucybelle, very cute house!

Comment

So, almost two months later....my future hubby and I are homeowners. Whew! Long process...

But...yayyyyyy!!!!! I'm so excited. Now if only I could actually be there...instead of here.

Comment

so exciting! congratz!

Comment

So this is where the long-distance is really starting to get to me. We're so close to closing the distance, it's driving me insane!!! There are over fifteen of his family members at our house today helping paint and working in the yard. I want to be there helping.

Comment

congrats! I hope to be at this point next year with my SO.

Comment

Working...
                          X