a little complicate but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little complicate but

so, i know i haven't been on, but allen family is moveing, well all expect his mom who is being divorced, at first his aunt said i could move in with them, but when i called allen step-dad a prick.. sorry about langue, she got mad and told me i never be able to talk to him again, and then when i called to find out why, she had to talk to my mom who she told said "they never talked about it" but she two days before had told me "oh we need to talk about the move" so i was confused, but then me and allen remebered that he was getting 22,000 from a trust fund soon, and so we are making plans for him to move down here this june, so far everything is going good, and i'm soo happy, seeing as we've been dating almost 3 years! its just makes me happy, i just hope nothing goes wrong, and such, so i'm hopen and prayin... but if everything goes well we will have our aparment by early july, and it makes me happy becouse we've gone threw so much with the ups and down! and it's finnaly paying off.....

It was a bit complicated. But i think i get the gist(?)

Congratulations!
    Hope it all works out well for you

Comment

thanks XD

Comment

It's a bit complicated in the begining part however congratulations because it sounds like the pair of you will finally be able to be together and be happy

Comment

Working...
        X