He's moving to me and im super nervous :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's moving to me and im super nervous :/

So my boyfriend and I just got back together after being apart for awhile and we have been talking about what we are going to do about this whole long distance thing. I plan on going to veterinary school next year and he said he would move up to New Jersey this fall and then we would get an apartment where ever i ended up going to vet school. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time, what if things are different between us when we move in together and we find out things we didnt know about each other??
    All because two people fell in LOVE <3
    ~mbb <3 jao~

Its understandable that you're nervous. You'll find out lots of things you don't know about each other. But take that as an opportunity to really get to know the person you are in love with. Its a great opportunity and I think you should be exited and happy to know all the nuisances that make him who he is. Try not to be scared, be patient and be quick to learn the art of compromise =). Good luck! Im happy for you.

Comment

Better to find out sooner than later though, yeah?
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
      X