We made it, a quarter of the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We made it, a quarter of the way!

Three years today I will be on the way to closing the distance with my SO!
    I know it's a long way off, and people change a lot in three years, but I'm still pleased that we've finally got a date
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Glad to hear you guys are on track! I'm about three years away from closing the distance with my SO too (give or take a few months in our case though, so we don't have a set date yet). Just take the countdown one day at a time, enjoy your visits in between, and I hope everything works out for you in the end. Good luck

Comment

aweee awesomee i wish you all the luck and strength and congrats on wrapping up the first leg of the journey

Comment

I've always said long-distance doesn't work unless there's a plan in place to close the distance. SO glad your plan is in motion! My British fiance was supposed to move to Texas last week and we were supposed to get married next weekend, but his K-1 Visa was refused and we're stuck in "additional processing." I hope your plan goes much smoother than mine!

Comment

Yay, happy you have an end date! I didnt have one with mine so we ended up breaking up! However four years later here's me moving to his country in 9 days hehe, So happy for you!

Comment

Working...
          X