Unexpected phone interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected phone interview!

My boyfriend and I are trying to close the distance, but the only thing that's been keeping us from making that step has been my lack of having a job. We've discussed the possibility of my moving down there without a job after saving enough for a few months of expenses, a plan that we both didn't really feel comfortable with after talking about it. I've been looking for jobs for about a month and getting pretty frustrated about the process since all I've been getting are scams, but there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. I got a phone call today from a corporate recruiter from a property management company about a position I applied for, they thought my resume looked fantastic, and wanted to do a phone interview. We set it up for after I got off work and it went extremely well, so well that she's contacting the property manager of the community (only 10 miles from my boyfriend!) to interview me. If that interview goes well and an offer is extended, and everything else checks out, I could be down there VERY soon. The main thing that I'm worried about is how much the starting salary is, since I know it's going to be less than I'm making now and am prepared for that because the cost of living is cheaper down there. My boyfriend is concerned about that too, but right now, I'm just trying to focus on the next step and we'll go from there. I'm definitely hoping everything works in my favor and I can FINALLY be with him!! So, if y'all could think some good thoughts for me, I would really appreciate it!
Working...
X