I'm shaking, troubles arising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shaking, troubles arising

So the last couple of weeks i've been occupied with fixing for the visa and oher stuff i need to do.
    And because of printer malfunction i've been able to book an appointment at the embassy firstly today.
    And the first time they had was 4th of August!!
    That freaks me out.
    I just sat there and looked like a fool.
    The reason why it freaks me out is that i have to be in the US by the 9th of August!
    I didn't think it was fully booked so many weeks in advance.
    But i'm getting so scared anyway. Because what if that little thing stops me from visiting US at all?
    I just started to shake and cry of fear of that.
    I've been looking forward to that so much and i don't know what i will do i it results in no school.
    I can't promise any rational behaviour anyhow.

Unfortunatly everything visa takes a long time. Have some faith though, I had a similar problem with getting my visa to come to Canada, and I managed to do it a couple of days before. If you pray, now's a good time to start :P
    You can tell your interview guy about it in a non-desperate, not pleading kind of way, and hopefully they'll be sympathetic. Have you booked your tickets? What happens if you have to push the flight back by a week or so?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I have been checking with different people who have applied for student visas, from Sweden. And this one guy i've had extensive contact with had the interview on a wednesday, and his visa arrived that same friday to his house.
      And other stories tell me it's not superlong time for swedes atleast to get visa. It's just that it's so tight.
      Maybe i could do something tricky, like going to the interview. Then head over to US on my passport and get my dad to send the visa through mail or something and then try to exit the country through mexico and then get back in :P
      Where there's a will there's a way, hopefully.

Comment

And right now i got some good news from the school official. I will be able to attend the school even if i miss orientation. But i will still do my best to be able to attend.

Comment

Even tho i realize i put this thread in the wrong category i'm still gonna update now

So i have very good news for myself!
          I've been able to change my appointment!
          So the 14th of July i'll be going to the embassy for an interview
          God i'm so excited!

Comment

Yay!!!!!!! Thats so good to hear!

Comment

Today i booked the flight
              Will start my journey from Arlanda Airport outside our capital, that is kinda far away, at 10.20 PM. then there'll be a short flight to Reykjavik on Iceland where i'll arrive at 11.30 PM. After a nice night at a hotel i will Jump on a plane to JFK International Airport in New York. The plane leaves at 10.30 AM and arrives 12:30 PM in NY, which indicates on a 5-6 hr flight i think. After a good 4 and a half hour at JFK the next final flight to Los Angeles International Airport lifts off at 5 PM and arrives 8.30 Where hopefully my SO will meet me and i'll go to some motel for some well deserved rest. Just to get up early the next morning to look for apartments and stuff like that

That is my plan as it looks like now.

Comment

Ah, I'm so happy for you !

Comment

Working...
                X