Finally meeting in 1 month and 8 days after 8 years of long distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally meeting in 1 month and 8 days after 8 years of long distance

I have been patiently waiting for the past 8 years and now 1 month and 8 days seem like will never pass. I can't stop thinking about our first meeting ... I'm just too excited and there is no better place to share the feeling than on the LDR forum...

I really hope it all goes well for you. The time will surely fly

Comment

Wow! Congrats on making it that long long distance. I had to wait two years to meet my SO in person. I can't even imagine eight years. Since being with him in person I can hardly stand to wait a month to see him again. I'm sure you guys will have an amazing time! So happy for you! Have fun! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Wow, that's so awesome! I wish you the best
        Last edited by Skye; August 4, 2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

wow!! 8 years and finally meeting? congrats for pulling through excited for your first meeting!

Comment

This is exactly the kind of story that should give everyone hope! Thats amazing that you guys have been together that long, and your first meeting will be even more amazing. Congrats

Comment

Wow, 8 years is a looong time D: I admire you for being able to wait that long. Here's hoping that the last month or so will fly by! And we'll be wanting pictures and an update after your meeting

Comment

wow , that's really awesome to hear there are such people like you , i'm sure the days will pass and you'll be finally with your beloved one !!

Comment

Glad you guys can finally meet and the best of luck!

Comment

And I thought 7 months was too long Wow, good luck and have an awesome time!
                    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

And I think a month is too long! Good luck to you! :]
                      Met/First Date: October 18, 2013
                      First Kiss: October 18, 2013
                      We Fell in Love: November 2013
                      First Visit To See Him in TX: November 15-17 2013
                      His Recent Visit To PA: October 18-20 2013

LOVE > DISTANCE

Comment

good luck! i'm so excited! i just wonder how it feels to see somebody whom you never see for the past few years

Comment

Working...
                        X