Closing the distance in about 2 WEEKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the distance in about 2 WEEKS!

Oh my gosh people!! it's really happening, and so much faster than both of us expected.
    We got engaged about a month ago, and at that point we both assumed we would be long distance for another two years until the wedding and i moved out to Seattle. But my, how quickly things can change! About one week after we got engaged, he called me saying that he had decided to change jobs and move back to Michigan to be near me~!!! He said that his job there wasn't working out and he wanted a new job so why not find a new one near me (: i was (and still am) shocked! all this is happening so fast! he is seriously moving back in two short weeks!!
    I am so excited to see how this changes us for the better! It will be amazing to be able to actually see each other at least once a week!
    So do you guys have any tips? to be honest, as much as i am excited about this, i am a little worried about having a close distance relationship... just because i don't know what it will be like - it will be so different. Do you have any thoughts, because i would love to hear them..!

Wow, congratulations! Can't imagine how excited you must be......I know I would be! Just breathe and relax, things will fall into place and enjoy each other!

Comment

Congrats! My SO and I are closing the distance in a couple weeks too! How exciting

The best tip I've found so far is just making sure you communicate how much time you need/want together and apart because it'll be hard to balance it at first.

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Working...
        X