Stressed to H#$$ and back -__-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stressed to H#$$ and back -__-

So for the past few months I've been working my butt off trying to find an apartment. Once I fill out my part of the applications, I'll mail them to my SO and have him fill out his part and then turn in the application and take the tour. Then once we decide we like the place, ( he takes pictures for me of course sense I cant see it in person ) I'll send the money for the apartment down payment etc.

One major issue tho, a lot of the apartment places can't seem to understand the term relocation... I've had quite a few people tell me " once you're here I can help you " or " call me when you're in Pittsburgh " um... if I was in Pittsburgh... I wouldn't need a place in Pittsburgh. GAH its so frustrating.

I've also had apartment places tell me they will fax me the application and never send it to me.

I'm ready to pull my freaking hair out here.
    Yeah I could possibly have my SO pick up the application, but that would take twice as long and we'd have to mail it back and forth and the only day he gets free is Friday as far as business days go.

I'm almost to the point of tears I'm so frustrated and stressed out here.

I've tried to find a good relocation assistance place but mostly all they all seem to help with is the moving aspect of relocation. I don't need help moving, I need help finding a freaking apartment.

Any ideas or anything that would be helpful would be nice. Thanks guys sorry for the long rant.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Maybe he could send you the application and you could fax it back? it would take awhile for it to get to you, but after you fill it out and fax it back it's smooth sailing.

Comment

Why did you 'censor' out the word hell? lol

Comment

Can you just put the apartment in his name and then have yourself added on to the lease later? That's what I'd be doing.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
          Can you just put the apartment in his name and then have yourself added on to the lease later? That's what I'd be doing.
          That's what I would do as well. It would much much easier to add yourself in person later, than to do it via distance now.

Comment

I'm the only one with money. Mainly because of my parents. He's in college and still getting used to dealing with the environment there. The only week day he has off is fridays. He's never had a job and has no credit. I don't have credi. Either but I do have money all in the bank so its all in my name. So he can't be the main person on the lease.
            " There is always hope.
            "

Comment

Working...
            X