Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess you can say we've closed the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you can say we've closed the distance!

I've been here since June and applied for college, etc and I guess you can now say we've closed the distance for now! I'm awaiting to get the final acceptance from his college and hopefully get a job! I've been applying like crazy but sadly no luck yet. We plan on visiting my family around/for Christmas and figuring out my car situation and things like that! So far it's been a struggle but not so much as us as a couple more of the situation we're in. We're living with his parents so it's hard to get used to a different way of living compared to what I was. (A spoiled brat with a lot of money) lol! I definitely know that we can make it through anything and he's who I want to marry. We haven't really had any huge arguments yet, luckily. So hopefully everything continues well!! After I graduate college though I'd like to see us move back to Ohio. I don't see Florida as a place I'd like to raise a family and continue to live, but we'll see what happens!

And also next month on the 11th is our two year anniversary!! I wish I had more money available to spoil him with things. I have plenty of ideas but sadly not the money to do it all.

(Here's a picture from before our date today! )

sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm so glad you've made the move and that you're enjoying it despite the little hiccups that you might go through. Best of luck and I hope everything continues to go great for you and your SO!
    Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
    Dating: December 2019
    First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
      X