No announcement yet.

How long before closing the distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're both currently in different colleges. With my area of study, I'll be able to graduate on time and with my class in 2015. My boyfriend is also in the class of 2015, but with his major and the University he's at, it'll probably take him an extra year. Hopefully, we plan to close the distance in June 2015 after I graduate, so it'll probably be a little under three more years (four years total LD).

I definitely agree that it's up to you and your SO when it is best to close the distance. I wish I could say that our circumstances could change and it could be earlier than we'd hoped, but like many of the other college students on this site, our minimum time away from each other is kind of set in stone. It would be amazing to transfer closer to him, but we both know that our current Universities are where we need to be for what we want to do!

Comment

I just really hope that we can close the distance within a year or so... I mean, we just started dating, but have had feelings for each other for so long. ...and I know her for even longer. I need to make this happen rather quickly; otherwise, I will go nuts

Comment

about 3 1/2 months...which to some might seem pretty fast...since we have only truly been in a relationship since july 4th of this year...but we have known each other for over 6 years...and been through so much together...sometimes...you just know when things are right...and that that person...is the one you want to spend all your days with...she is the first person i have been with...that i have ever imagined growing old with...she is truly something special...

Comment

We plan on closing the distance in the end of Nov and will have been together for almost 7 months

Comment

3 years, maybe a little less if everything works out the way we want it to. really long time, but i'm sure all of you will agree that it's worth the wait

Comment

Only 4 days :O

Comment

956 days before we close the distance
                Last edited by SonyaKitty; October 13, 2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

About 3 months! Its so exciting and can't get here fast enough!

Comment

11 months and 17 days. :C

Comment

100 days...almost down in the double digits...gonna buy her one way plane ticket this week...sooooo excited

Comment

21 hours and 40 minutes :O

Comment

^ That's exciting!!!

15 days!

Comment

766 Days =^.^=

Comment

55 days! ^-^

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                              Back Together: August 1,2012
                              First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                              Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                              Engaged: January 17,2013
                              Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                              Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                              We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                              SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                              Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

We're coming up to 3 years on May 20th, and it'll probably be at least another year now we've struck some difficulties with finance before we close the distance, but we're hopeful!
                                Joey & Scott
                                Met: April 2002
                                Lost Contact: August 2002
                                Reconnected: April 2010
                                Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X