we finally got the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we finally got the internet

wow i think i was having withdrawals or something. almost a month without a regular internet connection i guess will do that.

we are pretty much all unpacked. I say pretty much because there are still some boxes about but all of them are things that are waiting for replacment furniture. when i moved i threw out a bunch of broken items. so now i have boxes of books, comics and craft stuff that are all waiting for new homes.

so far things have been pretty nice. we bicker like an old married couple but it doesnt seem to phase either of us. one minute we are rawr and the next we are all mushy. im pretty sure the shitty weather here isnt helping. our AC doesnt work right at all... we are lucky if the stupid central air unit can keep it 5 below whatever the temp is outside... and its been like 90 outside with up to 80% humidity. just plain nasty if u ask me.

im so excited for my kids to get here. i still have two weeks for one and a month for the other... but god i miss them both. i had no clue how hard it was going to be to be away from them for this long. most ive been away is a week before. and now its been almost three weeks. i feel like im going insane without them around. funny how i always felt trapt when they were home all the time... guess short breaks are nice but long ones i fear i will pass on in the future.
Working...
X