I dont know how to thank him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know how to thank him

It all started when my SO said he was unhappy with school and wanted to go back to his aunts.

I suggested then for his christmas break to come here for a visit ( I cant go see him this time because its the first christmas without my mom so its kinda rough on the family )

I told him I could cover the ticket and we could see if he could stay with one of his friends here. ( he lived here before we became LD after he moved )

He then suggested just staying here after the visit.

I asked what about his family and he said it wasnt priority to stay there and that it would be easier for me to find a job and an apartment here sence I'm already here.

So he wants to move back here. I've been looking for a job for the past few days hopefully I'll get something soon.

I'm also trying to find an apartment.

Just its all really sweet and means a lot.

I've continusly told him : idc where we go as long as I'm with you and as long as its not Alaska ( I dont like the cold )
    Then he suddenly decided to move back here

I mean is this something you really thank your guy for? even if it means a lot? or do you just scilently except the kindness of it?
    Would it be weird if I sad thank you for something like this ?
    " There is always hope.
    "

maybe not thank you....but just tell him how much it really means to you...i think he will get it...

Comment

I think that if you're thankful, than thanking him is totally appropriate.

Every time we need to go through more paperwork or the rare family pressure, I thank Obi for doing this for me. I tell him often how happy I am and that his efforts are not wasted. I think that's really great to know.
      I don't think anyone thanked me for moving to Canada for him, but I know it would have really helped me to feel like that effort was appreciated.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I always tell my SO thank you for seemingly weird things. When we were crying at the airport this last time when I left, I thanked him continuously for letting me come visit. (Which in that encompasses him paying for everything, staying in his house, meeting his family, etc..) I just can't get over how much it is to do for someone even though I did a lot of that for him too.

So I think just saying thanks is totally appropriate in this situation

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
        X