This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meeting for the first time.

So me and my boyfriend have been officially dating since September, 2011. So over a year now, but before then we knew we had a "connection" I guess. We talked every single day, and we still do. Can't go all day without him. We've known we want to spend our lives together for a long time. I know he's "the one". I know most people couldn't believe that because we're young, but when you know, you know.. He lives in Ontario, Canada and I live in North Carolina. I'm a senior in highschool and so is he. I plan on going to college in the north. Maybe New York. Then eventually I will move to Canada with him. Problem is, we've kept our relationship secret this whole time. Some of my friends know, so do some of his. But neither of our families know. We met online, so that's part of the reason why we don't want people to know. We've never met and my parents would flip if they knew about us right now. We plan on telling our families after I've been in college for a while. We're not sure if we're going to be honest or lie about how we met. I have many concerns about us meeting, one being our families. Especially mine. I don't know what to do.. Some other concerns I have are about us actually meeting for the first time. I say I'll be comfortable with him, and I really hope I can be. But the truth is I'm shy. Extremely shy. He knows that. I'm just scared I'll be all weird about it :$ Any tips or ideas or help? Anyone been in this situation?

Any advice would be much appreciated
Working...
X