Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one more month before we close the distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more month before we close the distance!

i am so happy my SO and I will be closing the distance in November! He's finally back from training and we're getting married in less than 1 month. We're gonna find an apartment close to his base while we look for our 1st home. I'm so excited and can't wait to wake up next to him every day

Congrats & good luck to yall!!!! Keeping busy with wedding plans?!

Comment

Originally posted by iHeartt View Post
      Congrats & good luck to yall!!!! Keeping busy with wedding plans?!
      just the small details.. we're actually just having a City Hall wedding with both our parents present. We'll plan the bigger reception and another ceremony sometime next year.. =) so i'll have my fair share of being bridezilla soon enough =p

Comment

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!

Comment

Thats so exciting! Congratulations =)
          Last edited by Belle; October 20, 2012, 01:41 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake ^-^

Comment

that is so very exciting...my girlfriend and i will be closing the distance in about 3 months...94 days to be exact...lol...and i can't wait...although we won't be getting married that quickly...but we have talked about it...and i want her to have a really nice wedding...since her first one wasn't so good...like a city hall type of thing...not saying there is anything wrong with that...but...i want it to be a really good experience for her...and i know her mom would like to actually be a part of it too...so good luck to you two...wishing the best for you both

Comment

How exciting! Good luck with planning everything. The time will fly by.

Comment

How exciting!! Congratulations and good luck!

Comment

Congrats!! Good luck, dear!
                  "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                  X