closing the distance much sooner than expected :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closing the distance much sooner than expected :O

So I am going to be moving in with my SO and his family on the 5th of next month. I realize that this is still early in our relationship and some may think we are rushing it but there are some factors at my home that is causing me to move, mainly issues with my mom. I have a few things to take care of before then and he is picking me up tomorrow to go job hunting on thursday so that hopefully by time I move I have a job waiting for me.

I am super excited about this and hoping I can get everything taken care of before I move. My parents don't know yet mostly because I am worried my mom will go off the deep end (I have a past history of all sorts of abuse from her and verbal abuse still happens. There is a fear of her lodged in my brain that I can't get over that is why I say this).

I guess I am posting this because I am excited to be moving but terrified of my moms reaction. My SO will be here when I tell her since it will be the day I leave that she finds out..I think I just wanted to let people know where I don't have to fear my mom seeing anything on it by accident lol. Wish me luck guys I will let you know how it went later on if you all would like
Working...
X