Possibly moving next July!!!! O_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly moving next July!!!! O_O

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! nothing is set in stone completely yet....however Denise told me that next July were most likely gonna move to NC together and the distance will be over next year!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! i'm not excited at all LMAO!!

congrats!!! that is so exciting!!! =] i know the feeling, i am moving to be with david in october and i am beyond excited =]

Comment

im excited but scared at the same time, ive always wanted this and ive always felt like NC was my home anyway but its a huge change and im nervous/excited especially since its happening sooner then i thought it would! Denise already started apartment hunting this morning so im doing the same thing as well right now

Comment

Wow that is GREAT! you two are blessed and lucky ... I think NC is a beautiful place to be and hopeful a decent place for school and work!

Comment

Originally posted by USA2Canada View Post
          Wow that is GREAT! you two are blessed and lucky ... I think NC is a beautiful place to be and hopeful a decent place for school and work!
          mmhmm i think so too, plus from what someone said people there are really really nice and i like hearing that!

Comment

that's amazing news! so happy for you and it's so exciting!

Comment

That's awesome =) congrats!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
              X