Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could be closing the distance in 6 months

Oh God oh God oh God!

So my SO had been thoughtful lately and he hadn't told me why. He studies arts but he now wants to study arts AND psychology. Due to shedules, distances between faculties and stuff, he decided he cannot study both careers there... but he can in my city and in fact in the same university.

His one, but very big problem is money. If he gets a good scholarship he could come back for the semester after this one, that's 6 months away, but no scholarship means a definite no.

I don't want to get my hopes to high on this but I really really hope it's possible!

Sounds like a good deal. : D He should definately check into all of the scolarships he can get, and also check into an apartment because sometimes an apartment is cheaper than a dorm.

Comment

There IS always the chance of getting a job while in school. While it wouldn't pay for it all and could add more stress it may be worth it, depending on the accreditation of your school and the salary.

OR dreaded student loans?

Good luck!

Comment

Perhaps he could get a job, I wonder. He would have to try one semester and see if school is already too time-comsuming. Perhaps working during summers at least would help a little? Or part-time jobs that do not require an everyday attendance.

Student loans aren't that common here but perhaps it would be a good option for him, since I'm guessing he'll be able to get the scholarship for ONE career and not both of them. I hope school also considers the courses he had already at his school, it would be 3 semesters of Arts out of the way!

Comment

Working...
        X