Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

less than a week to go till the ~11000km gap is closed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less than a week to go till the ~11000km gap is closed.

hey there!

first time poster here

in about 4 short days i'll be closing the distance to meet my missing puzzle piece.
    "closing the distance" takes on a bit of a different meeting for us however as we've never met each other in person.

naturally, i'm nervous as hell but i couldn't be more excited about this. it's been about 10 months since we met online and a little over 9 since we decided to 'call it a thing'. i couldn't possibly be more in love with this wonderful human being if i tried.

i'm just wondering if any of you have been in a similar situation and are able to offer any advice or some idea of what to expect.
    input from any ladies is especially welcome as my Y chromosome affords me a little more confidence and my SO seems to be a bit more nervous than i.

thanks

study study

Comment

Are you closing the distance for good or is it just a visit? Many of us on LFAD would agree that we wouldn't close the distance without meeting in person first...

sigpic

Comment

So how did it go closing the distance?

Comment

Wow, that sounds great! :o How are things going right now?
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

it was fantastic!
            more than i could have ever hoped for.
            it was the best two weeks of my life so far and i can't wait to go back. the feeling was very much mutual and everything went so much better than expected.

the worst thing was leaving and realising that we have to go back to what we'd had for the past 10 months.
            but we're looking so forward to my next visit (she can't come here yet due money issues) where i'm staying for much longer

Comment

Working...
            X