Closing distance in a weird feeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing distance in a weird feeling.

When I booked my flight I got too excited to tell to my boyfriend about it so I did it right away!
    BUT my guy was sleeping. He always answer calls automatically when he's sleeping, what means he said hello, listeneded a little, agreed, huhh and ended with sleep well babe. I felt awful yesterday.
    In another hand, today when I called him to tell the last "I love you" from 2012 he was happy about my call. And he got excited to know what's the big news I have to tell him at New Year's night!
    Well, I was paranoid yesterday, but I'm sure tonight will be pretty interesting. He always says he can't wait to live with me again.... let's wait his real reaction!
    Last edited by littlekakau; December 31, 2012, 01:25 PM.

My problem with my SO is really his lack of familiarity with technologies.
    Calls are expensive, Skype is messing around lately and we don't own a money tree to call each other neither we live by ourselves to call at ANY time we are free.
    I feel like our LDR is too different and in a certain away complicated that when everything settle down we should write a book. Lol

I still need your support, guys. LDR is never easy to handle and go through.

Comment

I don't really know what to tell you. I'm sure there are tutorials and stuff online where he can learn how to use the technology that you want him to be familiar with...

sigpic

Comment

I found out he is just scared like the first time. I'm glad everything is fine in this point, life is not easy and new stuff scares.

Comment

Working...
        X