New to forum, advice needed for young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forum, advice needed for young

Hi, I'm new to this forum but wish I had found it so much sooner!!

My bf moved to Australia about 6 months ago, with no return in sight we tried long distance, but both really struggled so he broke up with me about a month ago as he did not think he'd be home. 3 weeks ago he slept with somebody else (the only friend he made out there) but the day after it happened told me what he did and how much it made him realise what we had. The day after that he booked his flight home - for good!

He's returning in 9 days!! And I'm so excited! But I'm also really scared too, I keep worrying that he'll decided he doesn't love me anymore or will end up with this girl he slept with (who lives very close to where we live) or that he'll go on his lads holiday (2 months time) and change his mind about us.

Is it normal to have these sort of worries about what your relationship will be like once your OH is home? We FaceTime almost everyday and talk for at least one hour everyday without fail! I just looking for some guidance or advice!

Hello, and welcome to this forum!
    I hope it will be very useful for you... As useful as it is for me ^_^ o

It's normal to have insecurities in any relationship, it doesn't matter if its a long distance one, or a close distance one. It's important to just trust your man. He came back for you, even after sleeping with someone else. He's even moving back! That does prove alot about his feelings for you.
    Only time can tell how this will work out, maybe it won't but at least you guys tried.
    You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Working...
    X