3 weeks to go! already rented our place :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 weeks to go! already rented our place :D

So my love will be back to the US in 3 more weeks, I will go see him in his hometown for a few days, we will spend valentines together, visit his family (hopefully will not forget to take some pictures this time!) and then I will come back home because the semester just started and I don't want to skip school too much, it's been a few years so it will be hard enough to get used to being a student again. He will rest for a day, finish packing and then drive down, so I guess it really is 4 weeks until closing the distance for good.

I get the keys for our place in about a week and I have no words to describe how excited I am, it will be nice that as time gets closer I will have something to do at least (school, decorating and packing!) to help the days go by faster.

I am still amazed that this is really happening, the most handsome, responsible, affectionate, sweet, smart, loving, sexy and intelligent man I have ever met is quitting his job and leaving his whole life behind to move to my country and start our life together.

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
    I am still amazed that this is really happening, the most handsome, responsible, affectionate, sweet, smart, loving, sexy and intelligent man I have ever met is quitting his job and leaving his whole life behind to move to my country and start our life together.

Wow! That right there is a testament to how much he loves you! Lucky girl!
    February 2012 -- met online
    August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
    April 2013 -- met in person
    June 2013 -- broke up
    July 2013 -- back together
    August 2013 -- 2nd visit
    October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
    April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Originally posted by Benni View Post
      Wow! That right there is a testament to how much he loves you! Lucky girl!
      That's great! I would do this is I could

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Am happy for you... This move definitely proves his love. To leave everything behind is a big decision.. I hope u both stay happy together forever. All the best

Comment

Awesome! We're closing the distance pretty close. Mine is in two weeks. Best of luck to you two! : 3

Comment

Thank you everyone, I feel like I am walking on clouds!
            I got a phone call today confirming I can go pick up the keys for our apartment on monday evening

Originally posted by Shanondorf View Post
            Awesome! We're closing the distance pretty close. Mine is in two weeks. Best of luck to you two! : 3
            only 2 weeks :O I wish you guys a happily ever after and some patience for you just in case you are like me haha

Comment

Working...
            X