Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working holiday from Aus to Canada

Hi there everyone,

So my boyfriend is looking to take a working holiday from Australia to Canada, and I don't know too much about it. I've been looking online about it a bit but I was wondering if any of you have gotten them before, from Australia to Canada and about how long it takes to process, and how far in advance he should put in his application.

Thanks

I know there are a number of people who've been through or are going through the process, so hopefully someone will be along I would suggest looking into this programme:
    https://www.iep.com.au/
    They're partnered with SWAP in Canada (which might not be necessary to go through, but they have info sessions about the visas and everything!)

Good luck! Working holiday visas are awesome for LDRs.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I got mine approved 2 weeks ago, it took 7 weeks from them receiving the application until it was approved! Good luck!

Comment

if he is under 30 he can apply for this program- www (dot) whpcanada (dot) org (dot) au It's not a difficult process, just have to get all of the paperwork sorted and show that you have enough savings to support yourself. I have one of these visas and have just returned home for a visit after being in North America for a year so if you have any questions let me know

Comment

Working...
        X