Stupid Work!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Work!!!

So I requested time off for August at work (and it was accepted!) because my SO is coming for the month. Well, I saw my schedule for next weekend (when I'm supposed to be picking him up from the airport 2 hours away) and she scheduled me to work! I'm kind of freaking out...I left her a note asking about it, but what if she makes me work?? I'm praying she just forgot, but....*heavy sigh* I'm still really worried. *sad*

That is such an awful situation. I hope that she just forgot, but even if she didn't, your time off was accepted and should be honored. I am sure that if you are a good worker, and you explain your situation, your time off will be given to you.
    In the end, you could always call out, even though it looks really bad .

Comment

Yeah I know...the more I think about it though, the more I think she just forgot...she's been excited for me and keeps asking if I'm excited for him coming. I hope so anyways....if not I'll talk to some of my co-workers...maybe they would work for me. I don't know...I just can't help be worried. I'll find out tomorrow though what the plan is.

Comment

Work has screwed over my boyfriend too XP. He's suppose to get a minimum of 10 hours between each shift. The other day he got off at 11:30 pm, and had to start at just after 6am the next day XP. I told him to take it and use it to his advantage >:'D. Anyway, the person who makes the schedules had a jackass moment XP. Good thing he's in a union >:'D.

Comment

Working...
        X