It's out in the open-We're meeting for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's out in the open-We're meeting for the first time

So after 4 years of talking and falling for each other, we have both decided to finally meet in August, i just have to get my holiday leave signed! we know its august for sure but not decided on a date! after 4 years of waiting to meet. And what makes it even better i have finally told my parents im visiting him. Mum took it pretty well .. i guess mums know dead down when a girl knows she needs to do something!! a weight has been lifted and now im more excited than ever and i havent got to hide it anymore!!

London - Manhattan then a road trip to Arizona! roll on August

You must be so excited Congratulations, hope August comes around quick for you
    ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Wow! I can't imagine waiting for 4 years!! Good on you that you have that kind of patience! Hope all goes well!
      February 2012 -- met online
      August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
      April 2013 -- met in person
      June 2013 -- broke up
      July 2013 -- back together
      August 2013 -- 2nd visit
      October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
      April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

That's awesome It might very well be the best day of your life!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Road trip to Arizona in August? Be prepared for 110+ heat. You'll feel like your flesh is melting off your face.

Be sure to bring lots of sunscreen too!

Notes:
          Met: 8.17.09
          Started Dating: 8.20.09
          First Met: 10.2.10
          Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Ha ha well hopefully i will be all sun tanned up from my holiday at the end of july in spain! but i'm hoping ill cope with the heat!
            Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
            Road trip to Arizona in August? Be prepared for 110+ heat. You'll feel like your flesh is melting off your face.

Be sure to bring lots of sunscreen too!

Comment

Yay I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Comment

yayyy so exciting... 1st meet afetr 4 years.. You really ahve waited wayy too long.. These days gona be the best of ur life and relationship... HAve fun.. Hope august comes by soon

Comment

Working...
                X