Money problems/closing the distance..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
    Oh yeah! $ 100 000 can definitely get you somewhere! And it's totally deserved if all you do is sit on your ass and ask people for money!

What planet are you living on?
    He's using a crowd funding website for personal expenses. How perfect.

Comment

oh the tragedy called money. I know how you feel cause money is what's ruining things between us too. I hate it. Our situation is a little opposite. My finances are okay but his are crumbling and have been for a long time. And as it continues his man pride is starting to take toll and it just ruins everything when I offer to help >_>

And it's really really annoying not being able to ask him for visits or any other things knowing how tight things are with him these days. And with that the hopeless attitude and depression is a must.. -sighs-.. Sometimes it gets really hard to be patient.

D:
      Last edited by HisRaven; April 3, 2013, 12:02 PM.
      All relationships go through shit.
      Real relationships get through shit.

Comment

I agree about the underestimating finances thing. My SO is moving here in May and even though I have a well paid job which can support the both of us until he gets a new job, just about, we'll have about $5000 in savings before he does so to give us that cushion.

I think it's probably worth taking the extra month or few to save up a bit of extra cash. Transitioning from LD to CD can bring its own issues and challenges, and if you can eliminate being desperately short of cash from the equation as much as possible, that can only be helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X