So... Does your SO snore ? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... Does your SO snore ? :D

Mine does... lol. He snores loudly when he sleeps on his back. I wonder if there is any tips to cope with this since I have difficulty falling asleep.

Thank you

Mine snores, but rarely
    Last edited by dglynn77; April 8, 2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Good thing it's easy to turn down the volume on Skype! (I think my SO can join a snoring contest, just to give you an idea of how loud he snores).

But I still love him and I love it when he snores... It makes me feel that he's really comfortable with his sleep.

For those who live together, try letting your SO sleep while laying on his stomach. My uncle said it worked for him.

Comment

A little sometimes, not bad. But to my surprise he claims I snore. Whaaaaattttttt? I'm not sure if he's just pulling my leg or what :P

Comment

Mine doesn't, but my ex did. I used to kick him until he stopped Nowadays I use earplugs for any noise related disturbance.

Met online: 1/30/11
          Met in person: 5/30/12
          Second visit: 9/12/12
          Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Not really. He may snore lightly very rarely but he doesn't really snore much at all.
            I can tolerate snoring though as long as it doesn't start too long before I fall asleep lol. Both of my parents and my sister snore rather loudly at times so I got used to it when living at home with them.
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post

Saw this yesterday and thought it was funny... Finally found somewhere to share it!

(This isn't too inappropriate, is it?)

Anyways, mine snores, but only rarely.
              Looool... thats funny!

Comment

Thankfully he doesn't. Or when he does (sleeping in particular positions or when he is very tired or sick) it's a cute little noise that doesn't bother me, and I just hug him and he stops (without waking up). I'm very VERY sensitive to snoring and can't stand it, so I lucked out.

My sisters claim that I do, sometimes, but I ask him all the time and he says he never heard me do it.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Thanh View Post
                  I wonder if there is any tips to cope with this since I have difficulty falling asleep.

Thank you
                  Ear plugs! My SO doesn't normally snore but the other day it sounded like he was purring.

Comment

Mine does a little, it's easy enough to sleep through. But someone's he'll wake himself up and ask "Was that ME snoring?" and I have to laugh...it wasn't me, sweetcheeks!
                    ~~~

Comment

mine does.. like a traktor.... i think earplugs will be my salvation, but he's so bad i worry about the neighbors haha

Comment

This thread is funny. Mine doesn't unless he's sick or something. It's super rare. He clicks and grinds his teeth though and it curdles my blood though. Generally I wake him up and tell him to cut it out. Or if he's hogging the blankets, pushing me off the bed or whatever I tap him a few times and say "shove over" or "snoring, roll over" or"quit breathing on me" or "Spoon?". He never seems to have an issue going back to sleep and often doesn't remember I woke him so it works for us. I'm not losing sleep for no one! haha.

I snore occasionally though. I was terrible as a kid. My sister used to come and hold my nose shut until I woke up, then demand I stay awake until she fell asleep.
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I used to hold my sisters' noses too! Even my grandmother's, once
                          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

My SO rarely does, he usually doesn't make a sound and sometimes I can't even hear if he's breathing at all xD Me, on the other hand... I apparently snore a lot, so he usually pokes me and wakes me up or something, I hope I'm not too much of a pain in the ass

Met online: February 2011
                            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

He does right after falling a sleep but, its not loud enough to be annoying.

Met Online: 02/2012
                              Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
                              First Met in person: 09/22/2012
                              Started Dating: 10/30/2012
                              Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X