Got him back...for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got him back...for now

Well thought I'd make a post since I've been inactive for a long ass time. Went through airborne school with out a computer so that was half te problem. But got to my first duty station finally and my husband moved down here so were super happy. Now just dealing with the stress of a possible deployment. We're keeping our heads high though and enjoying our time just invade it happens.

Originally posted by Danigirl08 View Post
    Well thought I'd make a post since I've been inactive for a long ass time. Went through airborne school with out a computer so that was half te problem. But got to my first duty station finally and my husband moved down here so were super happy. Now just dealing with the stress of a possible deployment. We're keeping our heads high though and enjoying our time just invade it happens.
    You and your husband have my utmost respect and thanks for the sacrifices you are making to defend our country. I hope your time together is special every single day.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
    X