Is it normal to be so nervous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal to be so nervous?

We've got all the paperwork together and i'll be sending my part over to him on Monday so he can make his Visa application.
    I'm really nervous.
    I just can't focus, I'm so scared that i've forgotten to include something important and it's going to mess things up. My SO has been great, telling me that it's going to be ok and that if they need anything else they'll get in touch. But will they?? I dont want to go through being refused because of something i forgot to do.

Any advice would be great.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Pray .. That's all I can say .. And congradulations

Comment

I think it's completely normal to be scared/nervous about visa application. What you can do is go over the documents again and again to make sure, but I'm certain you've done that already.

Also would they reject the application straight away if something was missing? In my own case I assume they would get in touch with me first to find out why I didn't provide this or that item. At least that's what I read when looking into other people's experience.

Good luck
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
      X