Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closing the distance plans

Hello.

My husband will be making his visa application in a few hours (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    While i know these thing take time, but i wanted to fill that time being productive so i dont go insane waiting.
    I have a home set up already and im going to have a mass clear out to make room for his belongings.

Guess i'm looking for advice on what else i can do? What i can do to help him settle in here? what should we talk about between now and the day he comes home? I just want to prepare so the transition goes as smoothly as possible and we dont get so caught up with the decision that we lose this time to stress. We had a really stressful 2 weeks when the paperwork i sent over went missing (Plus alot of other crappy things happened to both of us) and we both let it get the better of us and we got pretty snappy with each other. So i'd like to avoid this if it's at all possible.

I'd appreciate any input/advice/support offered.... guess im nervous.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Hi Hunny, This is brilliant news! I was so happy to see this post from you. I can't imagine how excited you must be! Mized emotions infact like you said, stress etc! I can't offer any adivce because i'm not in your situation. However i just wanted to say how happy i am for you and that this is all happening! Think of the end result

Comment

Thanks Louise.

It's just weird to think that in 6 months time he'll be here and not going back. We've been long distance for 5 years so it's been a long time coming and i just hope we can handle the transition.
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
      X