Excited and nervous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited and nervous!

We booked our flights back from NZ tonight, I'm going over there a few weeks earlier in Nov to help him get everything finally packed and sorted, meeting his mum and 7! siblings for the first time, and seeing more of NZ again, this time doing a rafting trip, yay!
    Then we get to fly back to AUS together and close the distance. The only thing is that he booked the flight for Friday the 13th of Dec... such a typical thing for my SO to do, he always has to be different. Being born on Halloween it kinda makes sense he'd want to fly over on this date... but I'm a little nervous, haha. As is my mum! Not a very superstitious person... but still, eeeeeek.
    Other than the questionable choice in date... I am so damn excited to be closing the distance at the end of this year, holy hell! Such an amazing feeling.

Enjoy your trip!!! Flying on the 13th - hehe
    Closing the distance is an amazing feeling wrapped up with all kinds of other feelings all around it!! Congrats to y'all & good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by iHeartt View Post
      Enjoy your trip!!! Flying on the 13th - hehe
      Closing the distance is an amazing feeling wrapped up with all kinds of other feelings all around it!! Congrats to y'all & good luck!!
      Thankyou very much It will be amazing I know it!

Comment

Congratulations! Go away distance, shuuuussshhh you c: Sounds like such an exciting and interesting trip!
        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow View Post
          Congratulations! Go away distance, shuuuussshhh you c: Sounds like such an exciting and interesting trip!
          I'm sure that it will be absolutely amazing. I really can't wait! It's going to be the biggest/best adventure I've ever had

Comment

Working...
          X