That's just amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just amazing

You come here write about ur worries and thoughts in a thread seeking maybe someone that could give you an input or something that you've not thought about before or just comforting words.
    I even stayed in the same thread while doing it and it was a thread i started.
    But instead they locked the thread down. Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Not good! Maybe it was a mistake?

Comment

If it was your own thread, I'd talk to Michelle and see about getting it unlocked. I only know about one thread being locked recently but it was requested since things were getting a tad heated.

Comment

Yeah. Well the thing is that i have a tendency to get a little whiny on these forums.
        But i have such horrible experience of being ignored or you know blocked, locked whatever you call it.
        So i'm sorry if i offended or did anything wrong in the other thread.

On the subject of the other thread is that the first posts got all happy and stuff since i was there with her finally. The later ones realized that we have to part. Even tho we are luckier then others, you know like we will live 5 miles apart. I have no idea of how you guys can manage to see eachother for a week and then return to the previous arrangement. You are so strong and creds to you all.
        Now i have to go back and try to survive switching places. I will just burst into tears when Katelyn drops me off and help me get everything in the room and get settled and then have to go back alone. I know we are going to see eachother several times a week but it's still so hard. I can't explain it and i feel so weak for feeling this way

Comment

Wait, you live five miles apart?

Comment

Wait!
            We lived 6000 miles apart for 14 months without seeing eachother at all. Then i move there and it turns out so i live in her house for a week while looking for room/apartment.
            So now i've found one that is roughly five miles away from her

Comment

Trust me, it won't take long for you to adjust. You'll be just like regular couples now, most of them see their SOs once or twice a week. It's hard because you've just met her and it's extremely intense right now but trust me, you'll cool off soon and adjust. You'll be ok!

Comment

I'm so happy for you. It will be ok like Molly says. It's all so new that's all. Take care and let us know how it is going.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Oh nice! That makes much more sense now. Congrats on the move! Hope it goes well.

Comment

Thank you.

So i figured that instead of lying here and feeling sorry for myself i could instead put up a few pictures of me and Katelyn from our time together.

Me and Katelyn just 45 minutes after we met. We were at In N' Out at 11 PM to eat.

Just sitting on night and taking a few random pictures. Got that awful thing on my mouth like a few days before i got to her

Kstelyn just being herself

Comment

Aw - great pics!

Comment

My gf and I lived roughly about 5 miles away from each other and we only got to see each other a few times a month, abbout 4-5 times. I used to freak out when wwe'd have to go 7-dayswithout each other and now I'm like damn..I have to wait 4-6 weeks without seeing her? It's gets easier, just appreaicate it!!
                            Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                            Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                            Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                            Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                            Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

I can understand how you feel tbh but 5 miles is nothing after 6000 miles, it's only 10 minutes with a car. I'd be buzzing if Andy lived that close, I could just go see him whenever I wanted. You just need to adjust to a new situation, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                              X