The End is Near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End is Near

Finally. Plans have been in the works for a while now, but it's finally started to get "real". I made the move to Maryland 2 weeks ago for my job. He made arrangements with his jobs, and his last day at both jobs is Oct 11. (A short 12 days away!!!) On the 12th he'll be driving a uHaul the 700 miles to our new apartment, and then just a few days after he drives out here (12 days, actually) we will be driving BACK the 700 miles so we can get maaaaaaaaarrried!

I can't believe that it's this close. My last visit there was just that - my last visit to him. The next time I go there, it will be as "we" not "me", and we'll be visiting his family. I can almost relax now. (And yesterday I went shopping and bought our bedroom furniture! Hooray! We'll have a giant bed to sleep in, not a smallish bed. Yay.)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Congratulations! It's so super exciting being so close to closing the distance, I know exactly how you feel. All the best with the drive and sorting it all out

Comment

Good luck on your moves ladies,I hope it's all you hoped it to be and more. The day I closed with distance with my fiance was one of the happiest days of my life. I hope it's the same for you guys .

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Woo hoo!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Honestly, I'm not excited. At least not like "running through the airport" excited. I know it sounds weird, but at this point it's just going to be a huge relief to not have to deal with this crap any more. And, confession. I don't even think that our wedding day will be the happiest day of my life. I think that the Monday after our wedding will be the happiest day ever. I'm more excited for our honeymoon than closing the distance or the wedding at this point. Yea.......

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
            Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
            Progress: Working on it.

Comment

awwww....I am so happy to hear you guys are finally moving in together, closing the distance and getting married. Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon.. just the way you've dreamed of all along Also, I would personally love to see some photos. Whatever you feel free to share

Comment

Working...
              X