Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly 2 months update

Hey!!

Well, my husband and i have been living together for nearly 2 months now. It's been wonderful, it's like he's been here years!
    The children have adjusted brilliantly and he's doing great as a full time dad. We've had a few hiccups but we've dealt with them and we're a solid family unit. He's been blessing to our family. My mother has been struggling with her health. She has to have her hip replaced and she's in a wheelchair but he's been helping me help her and my step father.
    Our next step is to find him work and find him some friends. He misses having a guy to "shoot the shit" with but until then, he'll have to make do with me.

Never thought we'd ever get to this point and it is a million times better than i ever thought it would be.

As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Good to hear from you! Glad you and your family are doing well

Comment

Excellent news

Comment

Yey on this, happy to hear

Comment

I'm really happy to hear this! I hope you stick around a bit, and that everything continues to go well.
          Last edited by Moon; October 19, 2013, 11:16 PM. Reason: Typo
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm so happy for you Thanks for updating us!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Wonderful update

Comment

Thanks all.

I've been a lookie loo and chipping in when i can. Definitely going to stick around tho. Love this place to much to quit!
                As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats to both of you

Comment

Working...
                  X