March 26!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 26!

We're finally going to do! My SO and I have been together for 2 years and known each other a little over 3. We've been through a lot together these last two years. It's been hard on both ends because of doubters, but in spite of everything we have stuck together because we know what we have is real.

Being a full time student, I haven't been able to go see him. I finally have the perfect opportunity to go see him, and the best part is it's on our Anniversary!! He knows I'm coming down to see him soon, so he can get ready, but he doesn't know when exactly. I'm hopping to keep it a surprise He also told me he wants to come back home with me and stay for the summer. I'm so excited, time seems to have slowed down since it became official.

That sounds great! I'm jealous, but I'm also really happy for you. Hope the visit goes well. Let us know how it goes. I can't imagine how excited you must be.

Comment

It's great that you are going for a visit. I hope you enjoy your time!

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
        That sounds great! I'm jealous, but I'm also really happy for you. Hope the visit goes well. Let us know how it goes. I can't imagine how excited you must be.
        Thanks, I will be sure to let you all know how it goes. I really hope it goes well. I'm so excited but also very scared of how his mom might act towards me. I just hope nothing changes between him and I after we meet.

Comment

Working...
        X