No announcement yet.

The Decision is In!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE: My SO and I have just booked our tickets. He will be coming in on April 25th to stay for a week and 'pick me up'. Then, we will fly back together on May 2nd, arriving in Sweden on May 3rd. So excited!!!! <3
    sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

ah That is so heartwarming
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

That's great! Hope all goes well.

Comment

Yay! That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you both
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by kria View Post
            I posted in a blog a few days ago that I had an interview with a Swedish Consulate in Raleigh, North Carolina. Well, the interview went great. The woman couldn't be nice enough, and the questions were general questions that I knew about my SO and his family. My interview took place at 1 p.m. on the 20th of February. By 2 a.m. the following morning, I had an email from the Swedish Migration Board. They had already made a decision! It was barely a little over 12 hours since my interview!! Because it was so soon, I was unsure if this actually meant I had a decision or if it meant they had all of my paperwork. My SO called the Swedish Migration Board this morning, February 24th, and found out that my application was APPROVED!!! We are so excited!! It took a total of one month and three days from filling out the application to getting a decision!! Now to figure out the moving stuff, lol.
            This makes me so happy you would not believe it! It's quite possibly the best thing I've heard all day I hope you manage to move out there quickly and easily, and have a wonderful life together in Sweden

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Such great news for you and your SO!! so exciting, Hope the best for you guys and for your future.
                You give hope to us all.
                sigpic
                Met August 2012
                Official Nov. 18 2012
                Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
                He's visiting April 7-28 2014
                I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Again, I just wanted to thank everyone. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful opportunity. I'm so glad I had my LFAD family to share this news with.
                  sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Congratulations!! that'S awesome news

Comment

Originally posted by kria View Post
                      UPDATE: My SO and I have just booked our tickets. He will be coming in on April 25th to stay for a week and 'pick me up'. Then, we will fly back together on May 2nd, arriving in Sweden on May 3rd. So excited!!!! <3
                      That is so exciting! So wonderful! Congratulations and best wishes to both of you.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Congratulations! That's so awesome! Can't imagine how excited you are!

Comment

Congratulations from a fellow West Virginian...I live in Huntington BTW. I am also looking at closing the distance with my SO possibly around the first of May! Nothing certain yet!.i wish you both the best and a long and happy life together!

Comment

Working...
                          X