Okay, so..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so..

Now that we've closed the distance I need to go home for a week. In about a week I will be going home for a week to help my family with some things. I think it kinda stinks for me to be going home this soon. I know many of you that have already closed the distance wish you could just visit home, but hear me out.

My mom bought my ticket because she has some medical things she would like me to be present for. I being as close to my mother as I am, agree. I took a week off work, knowing full well that I may be fired, but my mom is more important than some stupid job. I talked it over with Kevin and he agreed, requesting I be home on Thursday (home in Virginia) because we have his best friends wedding to attend on Friday (in North Carolina!) but saying that if my mom needed me longer NOT to rush back because he understands, but said that missing me is easier than having me home going nuts with worry for my mother.

The thing is, it almost feels like an end of a visit for Kevin and I. I'm sad to be going home but excited to see my friends and family. I wonder if after the trip home, and returning from the wedding if thats when the real homsickness will kick in.

Yes you heard that right, within 8 days I will go from VA-NY-VA-NC

O wow, I feel for you. Must be so hard. Hang in there.

Comment

And I'm sure you're probably still getting settled in, so the thought of traveling back is sort of one big "ugh". XD At least you know now you can go back home to your sweetie, instead of back home being without him!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

There's always something going on with you lol. I really feel for you, it's not nice to have things to worry about constantly (I know).

It must be awful traveling so much in such a short period of time but like Silviar said, this time you'll be eventually going home to your SO *jealous*, just keep that in mind and you'll do fine

Comment

I agree with Silviar and Tanja
          You're goin to YOUR own home and YOUR man ^__^
          Just think of that and you'll be fine

Comment

Thats very true. I'm already looking forward to coming home and I don't leave for a week! LoL.

Comment

Wow, you're all over the place!
              But, yeah I understand how it feels too soon to be leaving your new home, even for a week It'll probably take a while to get used to visiting family and going home to him instead of the other way around!
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I think that a lot of it is we're just not settled in like we want to be yet. I am glad that he is the one I get to come home to, and finish the last leg of the trip with though. Thanks for understanding =)

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                  I agree with Silviar and Tanja
                  You're goin to YOUR own home and YOUR man ^__^
                  Just think of that and you'll be fine
                  agreed

Comment

Hang in there =(
                    This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

My thoughts are with you...I can't imagine what you are going through....but it will all be fine... Hope your Mom is ok..
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Little tour ah?

Comment

Working...
                        X