Its time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its time!!

I know you all haven't heard from me lately, but it's been a crazy, crazy year! Scott is finally moving here… in 2 weeks

His visa was approved last week and he's just booked his ticket. Our wedding date is June 14th here in Salt Lake City, Utah. I can hardly believe its happening after nearly 4 and a half years.

I've posted one of our engagement pictures as my profile picture
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

That is amazing!!! Congratulations!! I'm closing the distance this upcoming Friday and I couldn't be happier! Good luck on everything wedding related .

Comment

Congratulations. It must be a wonderful feeling

Comment

Congratulations! That's amazing after all that time! My SO and I will be closing the distance after we marry, hopefully in January 2015. Best of luck with closing the distance and married life!
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Congratulations ! Lovely news

Comment

Congratulations to you both! So excited for you!

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

That's AMAZING!! Congratulations!! I still remember you from my first post on LFAD... I'm pretty sure you were the first poster I saw who seemed to have a similar distance between each other as my SO and I and you met each other for the first time shortly after we did in November 2010!! That is awesome that you are closing the distance in 2 weeks and getting married in less than 2 months!! Thank you for coming back to share the news with us, I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you both!! Enjoy living together and I hope the wedding goes smoothly and just enjoy being married to each other too!! This is awesome!

Comment

Congratulations!!!~~!~
                "A kingdom for a kiss upon my shoulder."

Comment

Wow! Congratulations. You'll have to update us with some wedding pics come June!

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words!

@squeeker - I know! I have not been very active at all the past couple of years but life has been absorbing lately. I hope all is well with you and yours <3

@mllebamako - I will plan on it!
                    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
                      Thank you all for your kind words!

@squeeker - I know! I have not been very active at all the past couple of years but life has been absorbing lately. I hope all is well with you and yours <3

@mllebamako - I will plan on it!
                      Things have been going very well with my Chris and I! We both decided to go back to university because we realized we needed to do something to help us get in a better position to raise more money for closing the distance and living together nicely after! But recently it has been exciting on a related note as he talked to my parents online to talk to them about how he and I wanted to get married one day. So one day in a few more years it will be my SO and I getting married. haha :P In the meantime, I am hoping to see a picture or two from your wedding as well sometime after June 14 (don't worry, I don't expect to see it the day after or anything!! haha you have to celebrate and go on your honeymoon and just enjoy being married and everything!!

I'm just so excited for you, it doesn't matter that you don't post much, but that just means whenever I see a post from you I get more excited! I hope that's not too awkward. :P

Comment

Definitely not awkward

I'm happy to hear things are getting on track for you and Chris to close the distance! I'll definitely post pictures

Comment

Hi there! A little delayed, but here's a photo collection from the day we closed the distance. I'll be posting some wedding pictures today too in the wedding section!

Comment

YAY! SO CUTE! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!

Comment

Working...
                            X