Does this count?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this count?

We began as CD (for six years) and have been LD since 2011 for school with intermittent summer/winter break time visiting. We'll be closing the distance permanently at the end of November/early December (knock on wood). I'm applying for a residency program so we don't know where in the US that will take us, but whenever we find out we can begin the search for our first home. Let the countdown begin
    In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
    In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
    -- Maya Angelou

Does what count?

Comment

I guess that will count as closing the distance, keep us posted about how things are going
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Does it count as closing the distance if we began as CD and will just be returning to that after a predetermined time apart
        In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
        In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
        -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Of course, you were at a distance... and now you are closing it.

Comment

Working...
          X