Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy ways to come to Mexico from England?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy ways to come to Mexico from England?

FRIENDS!

My boyfriend want to come here and we want to live together

I already have a house so we can spend our time knowing each other.
    The problem is that we are building our careers and right now we don´t have a stable flow of cash.
    But the thing we desire the most is to be in the same place, so beginning from there…

Do you know any cheap ways to come from the UK to Mexico?
    Do you know any way to work over the internet?
    Do you have alternative ways to sustain your economy wish are nontraditional but effective (nothing illegal please!)
    What kind of holistic health friendly job could he find in the UK?

I´d appreciate any advice!

Hugs! And thank you for your replies
    Last edited by Gata; November 3, 2014, 02:30 AM.

Wish I could help. But I don't have any advice....sorry not familiar with that.
    I'm sure one of the other members might be able to help you.
    Hope it all works out.

Comment

I am sure if you google internet travel companies you will find the cheapest tickets. Or do you mean the cheapest visa?

There are lots of ways of making money over the internet, it depends on what you can do. My friend's ex fiance used to make a living buying and selling domene names. Supposedly one can make money answering surveys online. I have been thinking about doing writing work over the internet when I get the time.

Other ways of sustaining the economy would be to use less money - buy less, buy second hand, move flats to a cheaper place, grow your own vegetables etc. - or make money on the flat: get a roommate, rent out a room parts of the year, have your own businiss from home etc.

I am not sure I know that an "holistic health friendly job" is. If you want to move to the UK for work visa, you must check the visa rules.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hello! Thank you for your reply, is wonderful and it open my eyes to other options
        The plan is not me going to live to England; the plan is him, coming to México
        What I´m trying to say with “Holistic Health friendly works” is that we both are life coaches that are starting careers, I´m a Massage therapist (I´ve just started to build my business)
        We both use less (if nothing) of our money just the necessary for being together.
        I´m thankful for all the options you gave me, I´m going to start my research about the surveys
        HUGS!!!

Comment

Just your intention is BEAUTIFUL! and I might say, it warms my heart so much!
          Thanks for answering me and encourage me to not losing hope in the fact that maybe somebody here knows something about this things (I already had a really useful answer so, your good wishes worked!)

Thank you! I send you a GIANT HUG!

Comment

Does your SO speak Spanish? I would imagine he would have a very hard time finding employment, legal or no, if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalQuixotic View Post
              Does your SO speak Spanish? I would imagine he would have a very hard time finding employment, legal or no, if he doesn't.
              If Mexico is anything like Costa Rica, if you speak English that's usually all they care about.

Look for a forum on expats living in Mexico. They will give you a good idea of the legalities of moving and getting a legal job.

Comment

Working...
              X