Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting serious about him and getting serious about closing this distance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting serious about him and getting serious about closing this distance!

It's been about a year and a half since I (22 years old and in the US) met this guy (21 years old and in Australia) in one of the PC games I play. After a about 5 months, we realized that there was something more between us. And about 4 months after that, we decided to make it official. April 1st (Yup, April fools day! But this is not joke ) became the start of something I never expected and he never expected. And now here we are still going strong.

Now, things are clearly serious...more serious than I have ever had in any relationship. I have no idea what I want in life. The only thing I know I want...is him and I'll do everything in my power to make sure he's in my life. I have never wanted anything as badly as I want him.

So, my next goal is to close the distance between him and I. It'll be rough and won't happen over night, but it WILL happen.

First step: save up money. I haven't met him yet, but Skype him as much as we can. I would like to go to visit him and in order to do so, money is needed!

Happy to hear you found someone so special Definitely meet in person before you decide to close the distance

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
    X