No announcement yet.

I'm already gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can relate to how to feeling like my SO is my home and that's where I want to be, I haven't been to his town yet where he lives, but I can understand that feeling of not wanting to think or do much but think about moving to close the distance and wedding. I am closing the distance hopefully in February to move to America to be with my Fiance, I want to be there now and no more waiting.

What I find helps me through the tough sad days is spending time with my family, talking about all the times I feel fed up, stressed and upset with the situation of missing my SO, and until recently delays of paperwork for my Visa. I have been so blessed lately with time with family and doing stuff together, having them around so often.

I find coming on here helps too, keeping myself busy during the day, packing and organising my stuff, and even just going out somewhere different for the day. Soon before I know it the waiting is finally over and I will be on the plane flying to America and will be in my SO arms again and I won't be leaving!!It is always key to stay positive and think of all the things to look forward to!!

Comment

Today is a better day...My fiancé reminded me that it's only been 2 wks since I've been back and not 3 (feels so much longer!) so I'm being too hard on myself. He agrees that I should get out of the house more and do my normal social activities so I don't feel so low nor neglect the connections I've made here.
      Met Online : July 2013
      Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
      2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
      3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
      Proposal : December 2014
      Closed distance : February 2015
      Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Working...
      X